Freebord is now accepting submissions for the 2009 Pro Team. If you would like to be considered, you have until December 31, 2008 to submit.
Here’s how it works:
- Put together a 2 minute edited highlight reel that shows us what you got (make sure you highlight all aspects of your riding). We want your best raw riding clips sequenced together into a 2 minute max video. You can use clips we have already seen from this year or new footage.
- We will be looking 100% at the quality of your riding, not your editing – so your video should showcase your best riding clips. Period. This is not a concept video. You can add music if you want or keep the audio raw – your call – but no effects otherwise.
- For reference, check out this year’s rookie/rider nomination video: http://vimeo.com/2081877. This video is a little more polished than what we want from you, but the segments are in line with what we’re looking for.
- Upload your video to any video hosting site (Vimeo, Youtube, Dailymotion….) and email the link to [email protected]
- We will only accept one video per rider.
- All videos are due by December 31, 2008. No late submissions will be considered.
We will announce the 2009 team sometime in January. If we select you to the team, your team submission video will be the first video that we use for your team section on our website.
Good luck and let us know if you have any questions…