Freebord is now accepting submissions for the 2009 Pro Team. If you would like to be considered, you have until December 31, 2008 to submit.
Here’s how it works:
- Put together a 2 minute edited highlight reel that shows us what you got (make sure you highlight all aspects of your riding). We want your best raw riding clips sequenced together into a 2 minute max video. You can use clips we have already seen from this year or new footage.
- We will be looking 100% at the quality of your riding, not your editing – so your video should showcase your best riding clips. Period. This is not a concept video. You can add music if you want or keep the audio raw – your call – but no effects otherwise.
- For reference, check out this year’s rookie/rider nomination video: http://vimeo.com/2081877. This video is a little more polished than what we want from you, but the segments are in line with what we’re looking for.
- Upload your video to any video hosting site (Vimeo, Youtube, Dailymotion….) and email the link to [email protected]
- We will only accept one video per rider.
- All videos are due by December 31, 2008. No late submissions will be considered.
We will announce the 2009 team sometime in January. If we select you to the team, your team submission video will be the first video that we use for your team section on our website.
Good luck and let us know if you have any questions…
Proud to present, new rider…. Florian! Roll on December! :p
so do we have to send in anything else with the vide[name, adress,age…]?
What comes with getting on the team?
@ TYLER- OF COURSE SEND IN YOUR NAME AND CONTACT INFO, WE DON’T WAN’T TO PUT FREEBORDER6574328 FROM MSN ON THE TEAM!
@ CIMIHIGH- WELL, FOR STARTERS, YOUR ON THE FREEBORD FACTORY TEAM! SECOND COMES ENDLESS BLOWJOBS FOR 24 HOURS FROM 24 OF THE HOTTEST CHICKS IN FRISCO. NEXT COMES THE PARTY WHERE YOU GET A KEG OF YOUR CHOICE AND THE 24 BITCHES IN THE PENTHOUSE AT THE RITZ-CARLTON HOTEL IN HALF MOON BAY WITH A COMPED ROUND OF GOLF AND BENZ TO GET AROUND TOWN.
I ONLY READ ONE OF THREE PARAGRAPHS FROM THE NEW CONTRACT SO I HAVE NO IDEA.
BEST WAY TO FIND OUT IS GET A CONTRACT AFTER SUBMITTING FOR THE TEAM AND GETTING PICKED.
John, Can I just payed, to be on the team ?
Looks like I have some cold weather riding ahead of me!
this is onley guys who arnt in the team and think they are good enough right?
no, it’s for everyone. even team members have to re-submit
hey, I added ur site to my RSS reader. the posts are awesome! 🙂