The 2009 Represent Tour is hitting the road from July 24th to August 3rd and we want you to come represent your hood and shred the gnarr!
We have a fully equipped F-350 van with 7 seats – stuffed full of boards and a ramp just waiting to shuttle up some hills! The 5 stops will be in this order: Utah, Colorado, Mt. Hood, Washington, Portland and Cali – check the schedule below for details.
- July 25th 2009: Salt Lake City, Utah – Meet at the U of U parking lot (Rice-Eccles Stadium) at 11am. Ride “The U” parking lot and campus till warm then head off to Squaw Peak Rd. and other classics the locals have to share. Ride around until dinner time at “The Pie”. Map
- July 25th 2009: Chattanooga, Tennessee – Local skate shop The Grapevine will be hosting a ride at their store in Chattanooga. Meet in the parking lot at 10am, then go searching for some Appalachian cheddar. Map
- July 27th 2009: Boulder, Colorado – Meet at the corner of Flagstaff Rd. and Flagstaff Dr. at 11am. We will ride the whole thing, link is to the halfway point, so get ready for a leg burner! Possible stop at the Coors brewery for mid day refreshments. This is my favorite hill in the continental US so I highly suggest driving any amount of miles to hit it! Map
- July 30-31st 2009: Mt. Hood, OR – Meet at the bottom of Timberline Hwy and Route 26 in Government Camp at Noon. We’ll be seshing Timberline several times and showing off for all the Windell’s kids on their way down from camp. Pro snowboarders and other friends of Freebord likely to make an appearance! Map
- August 1st 2009: Mukilteo, Washington – Meet up at St. Andrews Dr. at 11am. We will be hitting that and all the other classics from last year. Hopefully all the locals from last year’s tour will make it. They were some shredders, like 10 of them! Map
- August 2nd 2009: Portland, Oregon – Meet at the top of 3998 SW Fairview Blvd/Washington Park/The Zoo at 11am. We will ride downtown for a bit then head out to the coast or other areas the locals can suggest. Map
- August 8th 2009: Santa Rosa, California – We will be meeting at the intersection of Crown Hill Dr. and Parker Hill Rd. at 1:00pm. Baldwin Way and Los Alamos Rd. will be seshed as well. We are counting on the locals and 707-Crew for this one, should be epic! Map
- August 21-23 2009: Radford, VA – Meet at Justin Oliver’s pad 615 Calhoun st. Radford VA, 24141 and then camp out at the back country cheddah all weekend…(more east coast rides coming soon including MD, NJ and CT)