Freebord is now accepting submissions for the 2011 Pro Team. If you would like to be considered, you have until December 31, 2010 to submit.
Here’s how it works:
- Put together a 2 minute edited highlight reel that shows us what you got (make sure you highlight all aspects of your riding). We want your best raw riding clips sequenced together into a 2 minute max video. You can use clips we have already seen from this year or new footage.
- We will be looking 100% at the quality of your riding, not your editing – so your video should showcase your best riding clips. Period. This is not a concept video. You can add music if you want or keep the audio raw – your call – but no effects otherwise.
- For reference, check out last year’s team submissions. This is the level of riding you should be aiming for.
- Upload your video to any video hosting site (Vimeo, Youtube, Dailymotion….) and email the link to [email protected].
- We will only accept one video per rider.
- All videos are due by December 31, 2010. No late submissions will be considered.
We will announce the 2011 team early in January. If we select you to the team, your team submission video will be the first video that we use for your team section on our website.
Good luck and let us know if you have any questions…