Think you got what it takes to be on the Freebord Pro Team? Well you better hurry up because you’ve only got until the end of the month to prove it! Put together your best 2 minute reel and send it to [email protected] by Saturday, December 31, 2012 to be considered.
Here’s how it works:
- Put together a 2 minute edited highlight reel that shows us what you got (make sure you highlight all aspects of your riding). We want your best raw riding clips sequenced together into a 2 minute max video. You can use clips we have already seen from this year or new footage.
- We will be looking 100% at the quality of your riding, not your editing – so your video should showcase your best riding clips. This is not a concept video. You can add music if you want or keep the audio raw – your call – but no effects otherwise.
- For reference, check out last year’s team submissions. This is the level of riding you should be aiming for.
- Upload your video to any video hosting site (Vimeo, Youtube, etc.) and email the link to[email protected]
- We will only accept one video per rider.
- All videos are due by December 31, 2012. No late submissions will be considered.