Just a reminder that Pro Team submissions are due by December 31, 2011. Put together your best 2 minute reel and send it to [email protected] to be considered.
Here’s how it works:
- Put together a 2 minute edited highlight reel that shows us what you got (make sure you highlight all aspects of your riding). We want your best raw riding clips sequenced together into a 2 minute max video. You can use clips we have already seen from this year or new footage.
- We will be looking 100% at the quality of your riding, not your editing – so your video should showcase your best riding clips. This is not a concept video. You can add music if you want or keep the audio raw – your call – but no effects otherwise.
- For reference, check out last year’s team submissions. This is the level of riding you should be aiming for.
- Upload your video to any video hosting site (Vimeo, Youtube, etc.) and email the link to [email protected]
- We will only accept one video per rider.
- All videos are due by December 31, 2011. No late submissions will be considered.