Freebord Pro Team
It’s that time of the year again guys and gals! If you think you have what it takes to snag a seat on Freebord’s Pro Team, then here is your chance! All you have to do is put together your best 2 minute reel and send it to [email protected] to be considered. Due by December 31, 2013.
Heres the fine print:
- Put together a 2 minute edited highlight reel that shows us what you got (make sure you highlight all aspects of your riding). We want your best raw riding clips (no music) sequenced together into a 2 minute max video. You can use clips we have already seen from this year or new footage.
- We will be looking 100% at the quality of your riding, not your editing – so your video should showcase your best riding clips. This is not a concept video. Keep the audio raw with no effects.
- For reference, check out last year’s team submissions. This is the level of riding you should be aiming for.
- Upload your video to any video hosting site (Vimeo, Youtube, etc.) and email the link to [email protected]
- We will only accept one video per rider.
- All videos are due by December 31, 2013. No late submissions will be considered.
I can’t believe I broke both my base plate and my spare base plate in one day now I can’t get my footage together, its a sad day.