Freebord presents the Best Edited Video Contest: We provide the footage, You edit the video.
Not everyone can ride like the pros, but lots of you can edit like one. Now is your chance to make your own video with some of the best riding footage from the Freebord Pro Team.
We have a bunch of unseen HD footage from the 2010 Team, just waiting to be cut into a sick riding video. Download the provided footage here and edit into a 1-5 minute video for the web. Entries Due Monday, March 4th, 2011.
The winner will be rewarded $500 cash and their video will be featured on Freebord.com, Facebook, Youtube and Freebord International sites around the world.
Check out Freebord.com/bev for all info, and help spread the word. You don’t need to be a Freeborder to enter!
- Freebord will supply all footage; no other clips may be included. Editor may include a song of their choosing or use raw audio from footage.
- Videos will be judged on creativity, quality of editing and overall entertainment value.
- You may submit as many videos as you want, but all videos must be in no later than 11:59pm PT on Monday, March 4th, 2011.
- All videos must be hosted online (at vimeo, youtube, dailymotion, etc.) and tagged as Freebord BEV2011. Then email a link to the video to [email protected] by the deadline. Please include your name and contact info in the email.
- You must also save a full-quality version of your video on your computer for your entry to be eligible to win (we may request it at some point).
- Freebord Manufacturing will judge all entries and notify the winners on or before March 15th, 2011. The winner will receive $500 cash.
- Visit this page to read the Official Rules and download the files.
- Any questions? Send an email to [email protected] or call us at 415-285-2673
I just peed a little
Interesting web-site! I will definately be visiting again to read new blog posts. Thanks
Most women are little girls at heart who want to have fun, mystery
and adventure and a patient man has the time to take
a lady to the museum, the art gallery, a concert at the park and
all other interesting places. Stop looking for a man to provide all your
entertainment and start looking for a source of fulfilment outside of a relationship.
Hold back just a little bit if you want him to want you more.
Feel free to visit my web blog: dating asia .com