2011 Winner – “Stop for a Dime”
This is an oldie but goodie from Freebord’s Stopping Power contest back in 2011. Freebord OG Daniel Vega along with Thomas Kater put this awesome video together. We pulled this video out the vault to give some inspiration and to get you stoked because we are bringing back theStopping Power contest for the Freebord community. We know how much control and freedom of motion you get from riding a Freebord, now it’s up to you to show us and the world your stopping power.
- Show us how precise, and how fast you can stop on your Freebord. Get creative with the filming, the location or the set-up.
- Please don’t forget your helmet. If you are going for a sick-ass stop, put some old wheels on that you are not afraid to flatspot.
- Once you filmed how fast you can stop, upload your video on Youtube or Vimeo (30sec max).
- Everyone who submits will receive stickers.
- Share it on the Freebord Facebook Page. The video who has the most ‘likes’ on Facebook by November 20, 2016 will win 1st place and a set of Da Blues!