Don’t miss the Colorado Ride August 25th & 26th in Golden, CO! Check out the deets below.
The 2012 Freebord Colorado Ride is goin down!!! Aug 25th and 26th!
Meet Up: Saturday Aug 25th and Sunday Aug 26th in Golden CO, 80401 @Smith Rd & Sage Dr. @11am!
– Freebord is throwin down in Colorado with some of the illest riders in the Rockies, such as Pro-rider Corey Lucero, MikeD, Nik Grosmann, and Corey Heir getting crazy on the epic Colorado backcountry roads!
– Saturday morning we will have a Learn 2 Ride event hosted by rider Jake Dunkle. Any and all riders welcome!!! We’ll show you how to throw down on the pavement just as you would on a snowboard. Depending on how many new riders come out will determine the length of time we spend teaching and progressing to new hills. THE MORE NEW RIDERS THE BETTER! SO SPREAD THE WORD!
– Sunday we will be hitting up the amazing steeps that Colorado’s mountains have to offer. We will meet up at Smith and Sage again then drive up to the many Epic spots near Genesee, Evergreen, and of course Guenella Pass near Georgetown! For anyone that attended last year’s rides, they can tell you we hit nothing but smooth buttery pavement and nice sweeping turns on every stop!
Things to bring:
– Yourself and your game face! Be ready to shred some pavement pow!
– Bords, pads, slide gloves etc…HELMET FOR SURE!
– Tune up tools, however we will have some handy if needed
– Cameras, video cameras, and water, camel backs, and any other beverage that makes you ride harder!
If you have any questions or concerns, hit up Jake Dunkle at 303-883-6354
Does this event cost anything to attend?
No way 100% free son! This ride will be dope!