Don’t forget – your 2008 Best Submitted Video entries are due by 11:59pm Pacific Time this Sunday, Sept. 21st. Upload your 2 minute video to DailyMotion and email the link to [email protected] to qualify!
Reposting the rules as a reminder:
What else you gotta know:
– Video submissions must be less than 2 minutes.
– You may submit as many videos as you want, but all videos must be in no later than September 21st.
– Videos will be judged on three criteria: entertainment value, quality of filming/editing, and quality of riding.
– All videos must be hosted at www.dailymotion.com, and tagged as Freebord BSV08. Then email a link to the video to [email protected] by the deadline.
– You must also save a full-quality version of your video on your computer for your entry to be eligible to win. (we may request it at some point )
– Freebord Manufacturing will do the initial round of judging, narrowing the submissions down to a top 10. From those final 10, a panel of outside judges will select the winner.
– The winner will receive one roundtrip ticket to fly to San Francisco for the Freebord Rider Awards on October 25th, 2008. Other second and third place prizes will also be awarded.
Any questions? Send an email to [email protected] or call us at 415-285-2673.
Check out last year’s winner and finalists: www.freebord.com/bsv. Think you can do better? Bring it on!!
By entering this contest, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- All entries must be of original design and personal execution. Freebord Manufacturing shall not be responsible for lost, late, mutilated, misdirected or corrupted files. Entries that are incomplete are not eligible. Participants agree to be bound by these rules and all decisions are final. Freebord will not accept late submissions due to technical difficulties, and furthermore, third party sites are not responsible for late submissions due to technical difficulties.
- All entrants release Freebord and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, agents and all others associated with the development and execution of the Contest from any and all liability from injury, loss or damage of any kind resulting from participation in this promotion or acceptance or use of the prize.
- By submitting a video to this contest, all participants transfer automatically to FREEBORD, who accepts full and entire rights to the use of the video submission. All of the results and proceeds of your entry hereunder shall be owned by Freebord Manufacturing. You hereby assign all rights, titles and interest therein to FREEBORD and relinquish all claims to any right, title or interest of any kind associated with your submitted video and its use by FREEBORD.