BREAKING NEWS: We are extending the deadline of the BSVs one week
For those of you on the fence about submitting a video for this year:
We were just contacted by the people at Mtn Dew and they’re interested in featuring our BSV finalists on Dew.com and on their Facebook page (1.4 mill friends).
If you want exposure for your video, this IS the way to get it… so we need some kick ass entries!!
Get your shit together and send in the link by next Monday, Sept. 13th to be a part of this.
– Video submissions must be less than or equal to 2 minutes.
– You may submit as many videos as you want, but all videos must be in no later than 11:59pm PT on Monday, September 13th. Only one of your videos may be chosen for the top 10.
– Videos will be judged on three criteria: entertainment value, quality of filming/editing, and quality of riding.
– All videos must be hosted online and tagged as Freebord BSV2010. Then email a link to the video to [email protected] by the deadline. Please include your name and contact info in the email.
– You must also save a full-quality version of your video on your computer for your entry to be eligible to win (we may request it at some point ).
– Freebord Manufacturing will do the initial round of judging, narrowing the submissions down to a top 10. From those final 10, a panel of outside judges will select the winner.
1st Place: Plane ticket to the FRA’s in Las Vegas October 15-17 OR $750 worth of camera equipment
2nd Place: Contour HD helmet cam
3rd Place: Contour HD helmet cam
4th – 10th Place: Freebord Slasher wheel kit
By entering this contest, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- All entries must be of original design and personal execution. Freebord Manufacturing shall not be responsible for lost, late, mutilated, misdirected or corrupted files. Entries that are incomplete are not eligible. Participants agree to be bound by these rules and all decisions are final. Freebord will not accept late submissions due to technical difficulties, and furthermore, third party sites are not responsible for late submissions due to technical difficulties.
- All entrants release Freebord and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, agents and all others associated with the development and execution of the Contest from any and all liability from injury, loss or damage of any kind resulting from participation in this promotion or acceptance or use of the prize.
- By submitting a video to this contest, all participants transfer automatically to FREEBORD, who accepts full and entire rights to the use of the video submission. All of the results and proceeds of your entry hereunder shall be owned by Freebord Manufacturing. You hereby assign all rights, titles and interest therein to FREEBORD and relinquish all claims to any right, title or interest of any kind associated with your submitted video and its use by FREEBORD.
Any questions? Send an email to [email protected] or call us at 415-285-2673.
Check out last year’s winner and finalists: www.freebord.com/bsv. Think you can do better? Bring it on!!