Huge congratulations to our 2010 BSV winners!
1st Place: Virtual Invasion – Manon Gicquel
2nd Place: Love and Skate – Steven Bianco
3rd Place: Directions – Samuel Trowbridge
Your videos along with all the top 10 will be featured for the next year on the Freebord website at www.freebord.com/bsv.
Thank you again to our panel of judges who donated their time to watching and scoring the videos.
- Rob Campbell: Editorial Director, Transworld Media
- Brent Ringenbach: Host, FUEL TV’s The Weekly Update
- Kevin Pearce: Pro snowboarder, sponsors include: Burton, Volcom, Amp, Oakley, Nixon, etc.
- Jackson & Karinja: Co-Directors, work includes: Freebord Tetris video, new Shaun White Skateboarding video game trailer
- Steen Strand: Founder, Freebord
- Régis Rolland: French snowboarding pioneer. Founder/Owner, APO Snowboards
Finally, thank you to all those who entered the BSV contest – every year the bar gets set higher and the Freebord community keeps delivering. Keep it up and we’ll see you at the FRAs.
Congrats to the winners, insanely good videos this year!
Where is Rocky?
bien joué manou!!!
sickness, although surprising!
when do i get to be a judge.. im history now!!
the bsv site is cool. nice design
totally insane videos!! cpngrats to all
Congrats to all! Its my first year of BSV and im amazed with the quality showed here. Not only riders quality but also filming, editing and concepts. Its definately a great way to begin a FB global pandemia
congrats to all!!
some nice BSV this year!
Hi, my english isnt the most effective but I believe by regulary visits of one’s blog it will probably be far better inside the next time. You possess a good wrting design that is effortless to understand and can assists individuals like me to learn english. I will be now a regulary visitor of your blog.