Freebord Saturday Summer Rides- S.S.R. ’09
The S.S.R is a must do for all Bay Area riders. We will be hitting all the pockets of the Bay shredding the best hills in those areas. Here is the schedule for the rides and where they will be held. All rides begin at 1:00pm and will go until dark or fatigue catch up to us.
- May 30th: Berkeley– We will be meeting at the intersection of Tunnel Rd. and Hiller Dr. at 1:00pm. Claremont, Centennial, and the “secret hill” are all also in the area. Map
- June 27th: Old la Honda– We will be meeting at the intersection of Old la Honda Rd. and Skyline Blvd. at 1:00pm. Kings Mtn. Rd, Starwood, and more will also be on the menu. Map
- July 18th: Walnut Creek– We will be meeting at the intersection of Trotter Way and Bridle Ln. at 1:00pm. There are tons of historic hills out this way including; Michelle Way, Mt. Diablo, El Pintado, Biltmore Dr. One-Way, Martino, and plenty more if your legs can handle it. Map
- August 8th: Santa Rosa– We will be meeting at the intersection of Crown Hill Dr. and Parker Hill Rd. at 1:00pm. Baldwin Way and Los Alamos Rd. will be seshed as well. Map
- September 5th: San Francisco– We will be meeting at the intersection of Lombard St. and Leavenworth St. at 1:00pm. Union, Vallejo, Leavenworth, Rivera, Quintara, De Haro, Wisconsin, Clay, California, and anything in between. Map
The San Francisco S.S.R. will be the final shred and culminate in to a B.B.Q at the factory with food, beverage, and music. You will not want to miss this ride.
If you would like to hold a S.S.R. event in your town hit up [email protected] and let us know your town and what intersection to meet at. We will post a link to your ride in this thread and help gather the troops.