The clock is ticking to get your submission in for the 2014 Freebord Pro Team!
Entries close on December 31st, 2013 – which means you have 35 days left to show us what you got!
- Put together a 2 minute edited highlight reel that shows us your riding (make sure you highlight all aspects of your riding). We want your best raw riding clips (no music) sequenced together into a 2 minute max video. You can use clips we have already seen from this year or new footage.
- We will be looking 100% at the quality of your riding, not your editing – so your video should showcase your best riding clips. This is not a concept video. Keep the audio raw with no effects.
- For reference, check out last year’s team submissions. This is the level of riding we’re looking for (no pressure).
- Upload your video to any video hosting site (Vimeo, Youtube, etc.) and email the link to [email protected].
- We will only accept one video per rider.
- All videos are due by 11:59pm PST on December 31, 2013. No late submissions will be considered.
We look forward to seeing all the great talent that’s come through this 2013 year and anticipate some new killer riders who can help us spread the shred throughout the new year!