BSVs are back for 2010, and we’re returning to the tradition of a ticket to the Freebord Rider Awards for the first place winner. Start your filming, cuz they’re due by 11:59pm PT on Monday, September 6th!
– Video submissions must be less than or equal to 2 minutes.
– You may submit as many videos as you want, but all videos must be in no later than 11:59pm PT on Monday, September 6th. Only one of your videos may be chosen for the top 10.
– Videos will be judged on three criteria: entertainment value, quality of filming/editing, and quality of riding.
– All videos must be hosted online (at vimeo or youtube) and tagged as Freebord BSV2010. Then email a link to the video to [email protected] by the deadline. Please include your name and contact info in the email.
– You must also save a full-quality version of your video on your computer for your entry to be eligible to win (we may request it at some point ).
– Freebord Manufacturing will do the initial round of judging, narrowing the submissions down to a top 10. From those final 10, a panel of outside judges will select the winner.
– The winner will receive a plane ticket to the FRA’s in Las Vegas October 15-17 (or $750 worth of camera equipment – their choice), and the Best Submitted Video 2010 trophy. Other second through tenth place prizes will also be awarded.
Any questions? Send an email to [email protected] or call us at 415-285-2673.
Check out last year’s winner and finalists: www.freebord.com/bsv. Think you can do better? Bring it on!!
By entering this contest, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- All entries must be of original design and personal execution. Freebord Manufacturing shall not be responsible for lost, late, mutilated, misdirected or corrupted files. Entries that are incomplete are not eligible. Participants agree to be bound by these rules and all decisions are final. Freebord will not accept late submissions due to technical difficulties, and furthermore, third party sites are not responsible for late submissions due to technical difficulties.
- All entrants release Freebord and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, agents and all others associated with the development and execution of the Contest from any and all liability from injury, loss or damage of any kind resulting from participation in this promotion or acceptance or use of the prize.
- By submitting a video to this contest, all participants transfer automatically to FREEBORD, who accepts full and entire rights to the use of the video submission. All of the results and proceeds of your entry hereunder shall be owned by Freebord Manufacturing. You hereby assign all rights, titles and interest therein to FREEBORD and relinquish all claims to any right, title or interest of any kind associated with your submitted video and its use by FREEBORD.
Don’t bother entering…
dang its that time again already?
time has been flying since i started riding…
hahaha i love the bonz’s impersonator!
hrmmmm i actually have 2 videos i could enter that have yet to be seen..
Just like all of the other footage you hoard and keep to yourself….psshhhh what kind of film guy are you
The one who will use his unseen footy to win the contest and film more in SF to hold for the next year and keep the vicious cycle going.
We all know holding footy doesn’t work (flatspot)…even though it did sell
haha hoarding footage does NOT win BSV.
Did you miss the first post Joe?
fuck you dolphin!
I must have been really drunk off of one beer when i posted that, sorry.
No worries mang.